Merle Teske, 73, past North Prairie Village Board member and North Prairie Fire Department Auxilary President, passed away on Saturday, Dec. 26 at Waukesha Springs.
Teske was active in her community. She was a member of The First Congregational Church of Genesee where she was a Deacon and past trustee.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, Dec. 29 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. immediately followed by the funeral service at 7 p.m. at The First Congregational Church of Genesee (Educational Unit,) W306S5047 Church St. Genesee with Rev. Joseph Medina officiating. Burial will be on Wednesday, Dec. 30 at 10 a.m. at St. Paul's Cemetery County Hwy DE township of Genesee. Please meet at the cemetery.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts