Merle Teske, 73, past North Prairie Village Board member and North Prairie Fire Department Auxilary President, passed away on Saturday, Dec. 26 at Waukesha Springs.
Teske was active in her community. She was a member of The First Congregational Church of Genesee where she was a Deacon and past trustee.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, Dec. 29 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. immediately followed by the funeral service at 7 p.m. at The First Congregational Church of Genesee (Educational Unit,) W306S5047 Church St. Genesee with Rev. Joseph Medina officiating. Burial will be on Wednesday, Dec. 30 at 10 a.m. at St. Paul's Cemetery County Hwy DE township of Genesee. Please meet at the cemetery.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts