Merle Teske, 73, past North Prairie Village Board member and North Prairie Fire Department Auxilary President, passed away on Saturday, Dec. 26 at Waukesha Springs.
Teske was active in her community. She was a member of The First Congregational Church of Genesee where she was a Deacon and past trustee.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, Dec. 29 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. immediately followed by the funeral service at 7 p.m. at The First Congregational Church of Genesee (Educational Unit,) W306S5047 Church St. Genesee with Rev. Joseph Medina officiating. Burial will be on Wednesday, Dec. 30 at 10 a.m. at St. Paul's Cemetery County Hwy DE township of Genesee. Please meet at the cemetery.
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts