Merle Teske, 73, past North Prairie Village Board member and North Prairie Fire Department Auxilary President, passed away on Saturday, Dec. 26 at Waukesha Springs.
Teske was active in her community. She was a member of The First Congregational Church of Genesee where she was a Deacon and past trustee.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, Dec. 29 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. immediately followed by the funeral service at 7 p.m. at The First Congregational Church of Genesee (Educational Unit,) W306S5047 Church St. Genesee with Rev. Joseph Medina officiating. Burial will be on Wednesday, Dec. 30 at 10 a.m. at St. Paul's Cemetery County Hwy DE township of Genesee. Please meet at the cemetery.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts