Merle Teske, 73, past North Prairie Village Board member and North Prairie Fire Department Auxilary President, passed away on Saturday, Dec. 26 at Waukesha Springs.
Teske was active in her community. She was a member of The First Congregational Church of Genesee where she was a Deacon and past trustee.
Visitation will be on Tuesday, Dec. 29 from 4 p.m. until 7 p.m. immediately followed by the funeral service at 7 p.m. at The First Congregational Church of Genesee (Educational Unit,) W306S5047 Church St. Genesee with Rev. Joseph Medina officiating. Burial will be on Wednesday, Dec. 30 at 10 a.m. at St. Paul's Cemetery County Hwy DE township of Genesee. Please meet at the cemetery.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts