The Big Bend Village Board held a special board meeting tonight to discuss a letter for the residents and property owners in the Village regarding the decision by the Town of Vernon Board to dissolve the Big Bend/Vernon Fire Department.
The letter, which was approved by the Board, provides a timeline based on Town and Village meeting minutes of what transpired leading up to Vernon's action to dissolve the fire department and will inform property owners where the Village stands regarding the issue at this time. The letter will go out to residents in the next few days.
The Big Bend Village Board will begin discussion on developing its own fire department at its Jan. 7 Board meeting at 7 p.m. at the Big Bend Village Hall.
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts