Three people were injured in two separate accidents late last night and early this morning in Eagle.
A 40-year-old Whitewater woman was injured when she missed a curve near Highway 67 and LO shortly after 11 p.m. on Dec. 31. Her car rolled over, ending up on its roof. The woman was transferred to Waukesha Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department. Alcohol may have been a factor in the accident.
On Jan. 1 around 2:30 a.m. a Cadillac SUV rolled over and sheered off a power pole at Highway 59 and Oakridge Drive, according to the Sheriff's Department. The 63-year-old male driver and his 52-year-old female passenger were trapped in the vehicle. Eagle and Mukwonago Fire Departments responded to the call and removed the man and woman who were taken by Flight for Lfe to Froedtert Hospital. Alcohol was believed to be a factor in the accident, according to a Sheriff's Department press release.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts