Three people were injured in two separate accidents late last night and early this morning in Eagle.
A 40-year-old Whitewater woman was injured when she missed a curve near Highway 67 and LO shortly after 11 p.m. on Dec. 31. Her car rolled over, ending up on its roof. The woman was transferred to Waukesha Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department. Alcohol may have been a factor in the accident.
On Jan. 1 around 2:30 a.m. a Cadillac SUV rolled over and sheered off a power pole at Highway 59 and Oakridge Drive, according to the Sheriff's Department. The 63-year-old male driver and his 52-year-old female passenger were trapped in the vehicle. Eagle and Mukwonago Fire Departments responded to the call and removed the man and woman who were taken by Flight for Lfe to Froedtert Hospital. Alcohol was believed to be a factor in the accident, according to a Sheriff's Department press release.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts