Three people were injured in two separate accidents late last night and early this morning in Eagle.
A 40-year-old Whitewater woman was injured when she missed a curve near Highway 67 and LO shortly after 11 p.m. on Dec. 31. Her car rolled over, ending up on its roof. The woman was transferred to Waukesha Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to the Waukesha County Sheriff's Department. Alcohol may have been a factor in the accident.
On Jan. 1 around 2:30 a.m. a Cadillac SUV rolled over and sheered off a power pole at Highway 59 and Oakridge Drive, according to the Sheriff's Department. The 63-year-old male driver and his 52-year-old female passenger were trapped in the vehicle. Eagle and Mukwonago Fire Departments responded to the call and removed the man and woman who were taken by Flight for Lfe to Froedtert Hospital. Alcohol was believed to be a factor in the accident, according to a Sheriff's Department press release.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts