Waukesha County Public Health Division will hold a free H1N1 vaccination clinic on Thursday, Jan. 7. The clinic is intended to provide both the intranasal and injectable vaccination to all Waukesha County residents on a first come, first serve basis at the Waukesha County Expo Center, 1000 Northview Road, Waukesha, from 2 to 6 p.m. or until the vaccine runs out.
Consent and medical history forms that can be filled out in advance of the clinics are available on the Waukesha County website www.waukeshacounty.gov/pandemicflu . It is recommended that those seeking the vaccine download and complete the form in advance of the clinic to expedite the vaccination process.
For more information visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/pandemicflu or call (262) 547-3388.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts