Waukesha County Public Health Division will hold a free H1N1 vaccination clinic on Thursday, Jan. 7. The clinic is intended to provide both the intranasal and injectable vaccination to all Waukesha County residents on a first come, first serve basis at the Waukesha County Expo Center, 1000 Northview Road, Waukesha, from 2 to 6 p.m. or until the vaccine runs out.
Consent and medical history forms that can be filled out in advance of the clinics are available on the Waukesha County website www.waukeshacounty.gov/pandemicflu . It is recommended that those seeking the vaccine download and complete the form in advance of the clinic to expedite the vaccination process.
For more information visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/pandemicflu or call (262) 547-3388.
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts