Waukesha County Public Health Division will hold a free H1N1 vaccination clinic on Thursday, Jan. 7. The clinic is intended to provide both the intranasal and injectable vaccination to all Waukesha County residents on a first come, first serve basis at the Waukesha County Expo Center, 1000 Northview Road, Waukesha, from 2 to 6 p.m. or until the vaccine runs out.
Consent and medical history forms that can be filled out in advance of the clinics are available on the Waukesha County website www.waukeshacounty.gov/pandemicflu . It is recommended that those seeking the vaccine download and complete the form in advance of the clinic to expedite the vaccination process.
For more information visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/pandemicflu or call (262) 547-3388.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts