Waukesha County Public Health Division will hold a free H1N1 vaccination clinic on Thursday, Jan. 7. The clinic is intended to provide both the intranasal and injectable vaccination to all Waukesha County residents on a first come, first serve basis at the Waukesha County Expo Center, 1000 Northview Road, Waukesha, from 2 to 6 p.m. or until the vaccine runs out.
Consent and medical history forms that can be filled out in advance of the clinics are available on the Waukesha County website www.waukeshacounty.gov/pandemicflu . It is recommended that those seeking the vaccine download and complete the form in advance of the clinic to expedite the vaccination process.
For more information visit www.waukeshacounty.gov/pandemicflu or call (262) 547-3388.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts