It's time again for the Mukwonago Chief's annual Five Who Give feature which highlights people who go above and beyond when serving their communities.
We are asking our readers for their nominations of people who have shared their time and talent to make Mukwonago and or the surrounding communities a better place to live.
Whoever your nominee may be, simply send the individual's name, address and phone number, along with a description of why you think that person deserves to be recognized as one of the Chief's Five Who Give, to Mukwonago Publications, P.O. Box 204, Mukwonago, WI 53149, drop it by our office at 111 N. Rochester, or e-mail your nomination to Amy Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nominees must live or work in the Mukwonago, Big Bend, Vernon, East Troy, Eagle, Palmyra or North Prairie area. Contact information for the person making the nomination must be included. Anonymous nominations for Five Who Give will not be accepted.
Nomination deadline is Friday, Jan. 22 at 3 p.m.
The five honorees will be selected from nominations received by the Chief staff; and the stories and photos of each will run in an upcoming issue of the Mukwonago Chief.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts