Led by a brilliant performance by their reserves, Arrowhead's No. 1 ranked boys basketball team rolled over visiting Waukesha North Tuesday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 55-35.
AHS improved to 8-1 overall and a perfect 4-0 in league play. North fell to 5-4 and 2-2.
In one stretch from late into the first period throughout the second, the AHS reserves scored 25 straight points for the winners. AHS made five straight 3-pointers in that surge and connected on 7 of 10 in the second period.
Ryan May, Andrew Reichl, Brandon St. George and Charles Rushman accounted for those 25 bench points for Arrowhead.
Ben Mills finished the game with 10 points for AHS, all of which came in the second half. St. George had 9, Andy Fox and Reichl 8 and Rushman 7.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts