Led by a brilliant performance by their reserves, Arrowhead's No. 1 ranked boys basketball team rolled over visiting Waukesha North Tuesday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 55-35.
AHS improved to 8-1 overall and a perfect 4-0 in league play. North fell to 5-4 and 2-2.
In one stretch from late into the first period throughout the second, the AHS reserves scored 25 straight points for the winners. AHS made five straight 3-pointers in that surge and connected on 7 of 10 in the second period.
Ryan May, Andrew Reichl, Brandon St. George and Charles Rushman accounted for those 25 bench points for Arrowhead.
Ben Mills finished the game with 10 points for AHS, all of which came in the second half. St. George had 9, Andy Fox and Reichl 8 and Rushman 7.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts