Led by a brilliant performance by their reserves, Arrowhead's No. 1 ranked boys basketball team rolled over visiting Waukesha North Tuesday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 55-35.
AHS improved to 8-1 overall and a perfect 4-0 in league play. North fell to 5-4 and 2-2.
In one stretch from late into the first period throughout the second, the AHS reserves scored 25 straight points for the winners. AHS made five straight 3-pointers in that surge and connected on 7 of 10 in the second period.
Ryan May, Andrew Reichl, Brandon St. George and Charles Rushman accounted for those 25 bench points for Arrowhead.
Ben Mills finished the game with 10 points for AHS, all of which came in the second half. St. George had 9, Andy Fox and Reichl 8 and Rushman 7.
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts