Led by a brilliant performance by their reserves, Arrowhead's No. 1 ranked boys basketball team rolled over visiting Waukesha North Tuesday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 55-35.
AHS improved to 8-1 overall and a perfect 4-0 in league play. North fell to 5-4 and 2-2.
In one stretch from late into the first period throughout the second, the AHS reserves scored 25 straight points for the winners. AHS made five straight 3-pointers in that surge and connected on 7 of 10 in the second period.
Ryan May, Andrew Reichl, Brandon St. George and Charles Rushman accounted for those 25 bench points for Arrowhead.
Ben Mills finished the game with 10 points for AHS, all of which came in the second half. St. George had 9, Andy Fox and Reichl 8 and Rushman 7.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts