Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team improved to 10-0 on the season and 8-0 in Woodland Conference play Tuesday by defeating host Greenfield, 65-37.
The 10-0 start ties the best beginning in school history.
The Pirates, ranked No. 4 in the state in Division 2, played tough defense all night long, jumping out to a 32-18 edge at halftime.
Jordan Daul scored 11 points to lead the Pirates and Mike Olewinski added 10. Tyler Hanson and Jordan Edgerson had 9 and 8 points respectively.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts