Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team improved to 10-0 on the season and 8-0 in Woodland Conference play Tuesday by defeating host Greenfield, 65-37.
The 10-0 start ties the best beginning in school history.
The Pirates, ranked No. 4 in the state in Division 2, played tough defense all night long, jumping out to a 32-18 edge at halftime.
Jordan Daul scored 11 points to lead the Pirates and Mike Olewinski added 10. Tyler Hanson and Jordan Edgerson had 9 and 8 points respectively.
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts