Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked 14th in the state in Division 2, rolled to an easy 72-19 Woodland Conference victory over visiting Greenfield Tuesday night.
PHS improved to 8-1 overall and 7-1 in league play.
Pewaukee led 43-17 at halftime and then held Greenfield without a field goal in the second half. Greenfield scored just 2 points in the last two periods.
Sophomores Natalie Wood and Emily Wirth had 13 points each for the Pirates. Caitlyn Rosenberger and Bre Geipel had 9 and 8 points respectively.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts