Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked 14th in the state in Division 2, rolled to an easy 72-19 Woodland Conference victory over visiting Greenfield Tuesday night.
PHS improved to 8-1 overall and 7-1 in league play.
Pewaukee led 43-17 at halftime and then held Greenfield without a field goal in the second half. Greenfield scored just 2 points in the last two periods.
Sophomores Natalie Wood and Emily Wirth had 13 points each for the Pirates. Caitlyn Rosenberger and Bre Geipel had 9 and 8 points respectively.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts