Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked 14th in the state in Division 2, rolled to an easy 72-19 Woodland Conference victory over visiting Greenfield Tuesday night.
PHS improved to 8-1 overall and 7-1 in league play.
Pewaukee led 43-17 at halftime and then held Greenfield without a field goal in the second half. Greenfield scored just 2 points in the last two periods.
Sophomores Natalie Wood and Emily Wirth had 13 points each for the Pirates. Caitlyn Rosenberger and Bre Geipel had 9 and 8 points respectively.
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts