Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked 14th in the state in Division 2, rolled to an easy 72-19 Woodland Conference victory over visiting Greenfield Tuesday night.
PHS improved to 8-1 overall and 7-1 in league play.
Pewaukee led 43-17 at halftime and then held Greenfield without a field goal in the second half. Greenfield scored just 2 points in the last two periods.
Sophomores Natalie Wood and Emily Wirth had 13 points each for the Pirates. Caitlyn Rosenberger and Bre Geipel had 9 and 8 points respectively.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts