The Big Bend/Vernon Fire Department is responding to I-43 and Oakdale Drive where a vehicle reportedly slid into the bridge at the overpass just south of Oakdale Drive traveling at 60 mph.
The vehicle then spun out in the median, heading northbound on I-43.
According to dispatch, the driver of that vehicle reported that he was not injured.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts