The Big Bend/Vernon Fire Department is responding to I-43 and Oakdale Drive where a vehicle reportedly slid into the bridge at the overpass just south of Oakdale Drive traveling at 60 mph.
The vehicle then spun out in the median, heading northbound on I-43.
According to dispatch, the driver of that vehicle reported that he was not injured.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts