The Big Bend/Vernon Fire Department is responding to I-43 and Oakdale Drive where a vehicle reportedly slid into the bridge at the overpass just south of Oakdale Drive traveling at 60 mph.
The vehicle then spun out in the median, heading northbound on I-43.
According to dispatch, the driver of that vehicle reported that he was not injured.
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts