The Big Bend/Vernon Fire Department is responding to I-43 and Oakdale Drive where a vehicle reportedly slid into the bridge at the overpass just south of Oakdale Drive traveling at 60 mph.
The vehicle then spun out in the median, heading northbound on I-43.
According to dispatch, the driver of that vehicle reported that he was not injured.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts