Because of the persistent snow , travel conditions throughout the entire Lake Country area are getting worse by the hour in most communities.
At 1 p.m, a trip from the Waukesha Airport to Hartland took almost 25 mintues, more10 minutes slower than normal On Highway 16 the right lane was clear but slippery in some spots and the passing lane was snowcovered both east and west-bound. There were two cars on the ditches just outside of Pewaukee in the west-bound lane. Traffic was going 30 to 35 miles per hour.
Country roads around Hartland toward Merton and North Lake were also snowcovered.
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts