Because of the persistent snow , travel conditions throughout the entire Lake Country area are getting worse by the hour in most communities.
At 1 p.m, a trip from the Waukesha Airport to Hartland took almost 25 mintues, more10 minutes slower than normal On Highway 16 the right lane was clear but slippery in some spots and the passing lane was snowcovered both east and west-bound. There were two cars on the ditches just outside of Pewaukee in the west-bound lane. Traffic was going 30 to 35 miles per hour.
Country roads around Hartland toward Merton and North Lake were also snowcovered.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts