Because of the persistent snow , travel conditions throughout the entire Lake Country area are getting worse by the hour in most communities.
At 1 p.m, a trip from the Waukesha Airport to Hartland took almost 25 mintues, more10 minutes slower than normal On Highway 16 the right lane was clear but slippery in some spots and the passing lane was snowcovered both east and west-bound. There were two cars on the ditches just outside of Pewaukee in the west-bound lane. Traffic was going 30 to 35 miles per hour.
Country roads around Hartland toward Merton and North Lake were also snowcovered.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts