Because of the persistent snow , travel conditions throughout the entire Lake Country area are getting worse by the hour in most communities.
At 1 p.m, a trip from the Waukesha Airport to Hartland took almost 25 mintues, more10 minutes slower than normal On Highway 16 the right lane was clear but slippery in some spots and the passing lane was snowcovered both east and west-bound. There were two cars on the ditches just outside of Pewaukee in the west-bound lane. Traffic was going 30 to 35 miles per hour.
Country roads around Hartland toward Merton and North Lake were also snowcovered.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts