Waukesha County Dispatchers called for mutual aid for a blue SUV that went off I-94 westbound on Pewaukee Road resulting in a rollover on the south side of Pewaukee Road.
The vehicle landed on its roof by the Peterbuilt sign directly under Jungbluth bridge. Authorities reported both occupants were ok and out of the vehicle, no other information was available at the time of this posting.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts