Waukesha County Dispatchers called for mutual aid for a blue SUV that went off I-94 westbound on Pewaukee Road resulting in a rollover on the south side of Pewaukee Road.
The vehicle landed on its roof by the Peterbuilt sign directly under Jungbluth bridge. Authorities reported both occupants were ok and out of the vehicle, no other information was available at the time of this posting.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts