Waukesha County Dispatchers called for mutual aid for a blue SUV that went off I-94 westbound on Pewaukee Road resulting in a rollover on the south side of Pewaukee Road.
The vehicle landed on its roof by the Peterbuilt sign directly under Jungbluth bridge. Authorities reported both occupants were ok and out of the vehicle, no other information was available at the time of this posting.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts