Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital has not handled any weather related injuries or accidents as a result of today's snowfall.
"People must be heeding the warnings," about using caution with snowblowers, taking needed breaks when shoveling, and dressing appropriately for the weather, said hospital spokesperson Sandra Peterson.
More snow and stronger winds are expected this evening.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts