Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital has not handled any weather related injuries or accidents as a result of today's snowfall.
"People must be heeding the warnings," about using caution with snowblowers, taking needed breaks when shoveling, and dressing appropriately for the weather, said hospital spokesperson Sandra Peterson.
More snow and stronger winds are expected this evening.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts