Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital has not handled any weather related injuries or accidents as a result of today's snowfall.
"People must be heeding the warnings," about using caution with snowblowers, taking needed breaks when shoveling, and dressing appropriately for the weather, said hospital spokesperson Sandra Peterson.
More snow and stronger winds are expected this evening.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts