Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital has not handled any weather related injuries or accidents as a result of today's snowfall.
"People must be heeding the warnings," about using caution with snowblowers, taking needed breaks when shoveling, and dressing appropriately for the weather, said hospital spokesperson Sandra Peterson.
More snow and stronger winds are expected this evening.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts