Host Whitnall handed Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team its first loss of the season Friday night, scoring a 57-35 win over the Pirates. Pewaukee is now 10-1 on the season and 8-1 in Woodland Conference play.
The Pirates, ranked fourth in the state in Division 2, got 7 points from guard Tyler Hanson.
William Pelkofer of Whitnall, the leading scorer in the conference, led the winners with 21 points.
The loss snapped Pewaukee's 18-game conference winning streak.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts