Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team continued its winning ways Friday night, scoring a 51-38 win over visiting Whitnall in a Woodland Conference game.
Pewaukee, ranked 14th in the state in Division 2, improved to 9-1 overall and 8-1 in league play.
The Pirates improved to 85-15 in its last 100 games.
Emily Wirth led the Pirates with 13 points. Shannon Kalamarz added 11, Jordyn Swan 10 and Hannah Frett 8 for the winners.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts