Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team continued its winning ways Friday night, scoring a 51-38 win over visiting Whitnall in a Woodland Conference game.
Pewaukee, ranked 14th in the state in Division 2, improved to 9-1 overall and 8-1 in league play.
The Pirates improved to 85-15 in its last 100 games.
Emily Wirth led the Pirates with 13 points. Shannon Kalamarz added 11, Jordyn Swan 10 and Hannah Frett 8 for the winners.
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts