Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team continued its winning ways Friday night, scoring a 51-38 win over visiting Whitnall in a Woodland Conference game.
Pewaukee, ranked 14th in the state in Division 2, improved to 9-1 overall and 8-1 in league play.
The Pirates improved to 85-15 in its last 100 games.
Emily Wirth led the Pirates with 13 points. Shannon Kalamarz added 11, Jordyn Swan 10 and Hannah Frett 8 for the winners.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts