Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team continued its winning ways Friday night, scoring a 51-38 win over visiting Whitnall in a Woodland Conference game.
Pewaukee, ranked 14th in the state in Division 2, improved to 9-1 overall and 8-1 in league play.
The Pirates improved to 85-15 in its last 100 games.
Emily Wirth led the Pirates with 13 points. Shannon Kalamarz added 11, Jordyn Swan 10 and Hannah Frett 8 for the winners.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts