Village of Pewaukee – There will be a race for trustee in April as one familiar face has thrown his hat into the political rings once more.
Former village president and trustee John Laimon filed nomination papers along with Steve Ebling. They will be running against incumbents Randy Demmitt and Joseph Zompa for three seats.
The deadline for nomination papers was extended from Jan. 5 to Jan. 8 because current trustee David Gohlke did not file his non-candidacy papers until Jan. 5, well after the deadline of Dec. 28.
Laimon was village president from 1993-99 and trustee from 2000-04 and 2006-08. Laimon ran for president in last April and was defeated by Jeff Knutson. Ebling ran for trustee in 2008, but was defeated.
- Best Dam Bike Ride this weekend (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts