Village of Pewaukee – There will be a race for trustee in April as one familiar face has thrown his hat into the political rings once more.
Former village president and trustee John Laimon filed nomination papers along with Steve Ebling. They will be running against incumbents Randy Demmitt and Joseph Zompa for three seats.
The deadline for nomination papers was extended from Jan. 5 to Jan. 8 because current trustee David Gohlke did not file his non-candidacy papers until Jan. 5, well after the deadline of Dec. 28.
Laimon was village president from 1993-99 and trustee from 2000-04 and 2006-08. Laimon ran for president in last April and was defeated by Jeff Knutson. Ebling ran for trustee in 2008, but was defeated.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts