Village of Pewaukee – There will be a race for trustee in April as one familiar face has thrown his hat into the political rings once more.
Former village president and trustee John Laimon filed nomination papers along with Steve Ebling. They will be running against incumbents Randy Demmitt and Joseph Zompa for three seats.
The deadline for nomination papers was extended from Jan. 5 to Jan. 8 because current trustee David Gohlke did not file his non-candidacy papers until Jan. 5, well after the deadline of Dec. 28.
Laimon was village president from 1993-99 and trustee from 2000-04 and 2006-08. Laimon ran for president in last April and was defeated by Jeff Knutson. Ebling ran for trustee in 2008, but was defeated.
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts