Village of Pewaukee – There will be a race for trustee in April as one familiar face has thrown his hat into the political rings once more.
Former village president and trustee John Laimon filed nomination papers along with Steve Ebling. They will be running against incumbents Randy Demmitt and Joseph Zompa for three seats.
The deadline for nomination papers was extended from Jan. 5 to Jan. 8 because current trustee David Gohlke did not file his non-candidacy papers until Jan. 5, well after the deadline of Dec. 28.
Laimon was village president from 1993-99 and trustee from 2000-04 and 2006-08. Laimon ran for president in last April and was defeated by Jeff Knutson. Ebling ran for trustee in 2008, but was defeated.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts