Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No.5 in the state in Division 2 in this week's AP Poll, rolled over host St. Francis Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 64-35.
The Pirates improved to 11-1 overall and 9-1 in the conference. Pewaukee will play at West Allis Hale on Thursday (7:30 p.m.) and at home Saturday at 7 p.m. against East Troy.
Against St. Francis, Tyler Hanson led the way with 11 points. Mike Olewinski added 10 to that total and Brad Kaatz had 7 rebounds.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts