Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No.5 in the state in Division 2 in this week's AP Poll, rolled over host St. Francis Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 64-35.
The Pirates improved to 11-1 overall and 9-1 in the conference. Pewaukee will play at West Allis Hale on Thursday (7:30 p.m.) and at home Saturday at 7 p.m. against East Troy.
Against St. Francis, Tyler Hanson led the way with 11 points. Mike Olewinski added 10 to that total and Brad Kaatz had 7 rebounds.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts