Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No.5 in the state in Division 2 in this week's AP Poll, rolled over host St. Francis Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 64-35.
The Pirates improved to 11-1 overall and 9-1 in the conference. Pewaukee will play at West Allis Hale on Thursday (7:30 p.m.) and at home Saturday at 7 p.m. against East Troy.
Against St. Francis, Tyler Hanson led the way with 11 points. Mike Olewinski added 10 to that total and Brad Kaatz had 7 rebounds.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts