Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No.5 in the state in Division 2 in this week's AP Poll, rolled over host St. Francis Tuesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 64-35.
The Pirates improved to 11-1 overall and 9-1 in the conference. Pewaukee will play at West Allis Hale on Thursday (7:30 p.m.) and at home Saturday at 7 p.m. against East Troy.
Against St. Francis, Tyler Hanson led the way with 11 points. Mike Olewinski added 10 to that total and Brad Kaatz had 7 rebounds.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts