Arrowhead's varsity girls basketball team improved to 5-5 on the season Tuesday night by scoring a 49-40 non-conference victory over host Hartford.
AHS led from start to finish, taking a 26-15 lead at halftime. Hartford cut that deficit to four after three quarters but the Warhawks inched away from the Orioles in the final stanza.
Sophomore center Jenny Smith fired in 17 points to lead the Warhawks. Amanda Bauer chipped in with 8 points.
Hartford fell to 2-7 with the loss.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts