Arrowhead's varsity girls basketball team improved to 5-5 on the season Tuesday night by scoring a 49-40 non-conference victory over host Hartford.
AHS led from start to finish, taking a 26-15 lead at halftime. Hartford cut that deficit to four after three quarters but the Warhawks inched away from the Orioles in the final stanza.
Sophomore center Jenny Smith fired in 17 points to lead the Warhawks. Amanda Bauer chipped in with 8 points.
Hartford fell to 2-7 with the loss.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts