Arrowhead's varsity girls basketball team improved to 5-5 on the season Tuesday night by scoring a 49-40 non-conference victory over host Hartford.
AHS led from start to finish, taking a 26-15 lead at halftime. Hartford cut that deficit to four after three quarters but the Warhawks inched away from the Orioles in the final stanza.
Sophomore center Jenny Smith fired in 17 points to lead the Warhawks. Amanda Bauer chipped in with 8 points.
Hartford fell to 2-7 with the loss.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts