Arrowhead's varsity girls basketball team improved to 5-5 on the season Tuesday night by scoring a 49-40 non-conference victory over host Hartford.
AHS led from start to finish, taking a 26-15 lead at halftime. Hartford cut that deficit to four after three quarters but the Warhawks inched away from the Orioles in the final stanza.
Sophomore center Jenny Smith fired in 17 points to lead the Warhawks. Amanda Bauer chipped in with 8 points.
Hartford fell to 2-7 with the loss.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts