The Village of North Prairie’s Clerk-Treasurer, Judith Beranek is retiring after 35 years of service. Beranek was hired in 1974 as treasurer and appointed clerk/treasurer several years later.
The Village is hosting a farewell reception at the Village Hall, 130 N. Harrison Street, on January 14 from 4 to 6 p.m. in Beranek's honor. Everyone is welcome to stop in and wish her well on the next chapter of her life and share a story or two.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts