The Village of North Prairie’s Clerk-Treasurer, Judith Beranek is retiring after 35 years of service. Beranek was hired in 1974 as treasurer and appointed clerk/treasurer several years later.
The Village is hosting a farewell reception at the Village Hall, 130 N. Harrison Street, on January 14 from 4 to 6 p.m. in Beranek's honor. Everyone is welcome to stop in and wish her well on the next chapter of her life and share a story or two.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts