The Village of North Prairie’s Clerk-Treasurer, Judith Beranek is retiring after 35 years of service. Beranek was hired in 1974 as treasurer and appointed clerk/treasurer several years later.
The Village is hosting a farewell reception at the Village Hall, 130 N. Harrison Street, on January 14 from 4 to 6 p.m. in Beranek's honor. Everyone is welcome to stop in and wish her well on the next chapter of her life and share a story or two.
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts