The Village of North Prairie’s Clerk-Treasurer, Judith Beranek is retiring after 35 years of service. Beranek was hired in 1974 as treasurer and appointed clerk/treasurer several years later.
The Village is hosting a farewell reception at the Village Hall, 130 N. Harrison Street, on January 14 from 4 to 6 p.m. in Beranek's honor. Everyone is welcome to stop in and wish her well on the next chapter of her life and share a story or two.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts