Waukesha – An East Troy man accused of trying to hire a hit man to kill a Walworth Assistant District Attorney, a Town of East Troy police officer and a Village of East Troy clerk was charged in Waukesha County Circuit Court and is being held on $200,000 bail in Waukesha County Jail.
John K. Gorman, 51, of W1340 Beach Road, was charged with three counts of solicitation of first-degree intentional homicide.
Gorman was charged with plotting to kill Assistant District Attorney Diane Donohoo, police officer Kevin Weber, and clerk Alita Bourdo. Gorman had been charged with numerous crimes in Walworth County, including three felony counts of stalking, 15 counts of bail jumping, three counts of possession of a switchblade, and three counts of disorderly conduct.
According to the criminal complaint, Gorman was in Walworth County Jail in late December and told an inmate that he was looking for someone to hire to kill the three people.
The inmate informed authorities, who had an undercover agent meet with Gorman in the Village of Mukwonago on Jan. 8 and told the agent he needed “some work done.”
Gorman called the three individuals derogatory names and the agent asked Gorman what exactly he wanted and Gorman replied, “Put it this way, disappearing,” the complaint said.
Gorman had a court appearance Jan. 8 in Walworth County and he was taken into custody after entering the courthouse. Gorman is scheduled to appear in court Jan. 28 for a preliminary hearing.
- Bank owned structures called dangerous (0)
- Delafield may dump "up the drive" waste collection (0)
- Delafield invites Obama (0)
- ACT scores up for area schools (0)
- Hensler's granddaughter dies in tragic beach accident (0)
- Hensler Field dedication highlights Mukwonago football game (0)
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts
- September 2014
- August 2014
- July 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- April 2014
- March 2014
- February 2014
- January 2014
- December 2013
- November 2013
- October 2013
- September 2013
- August 2013
- July 2013
- June 2013
- May 2013
- April 2013
- March 2013
- February 2013
- January 2013
- All 2012
- All 2011
- All 2010
- All 2009
- All 2008
- All 2007