Visiting Mukwonago rallied from a six-point deficit early int the third quarter Friday night to score an impressive come-from-behind 47-32 Classic 8 Conference win over host Arrowhead.
Mukwonago (6-1) remained tied for first place in the league standings with Milwaukee Pius.
After a Haley Thiel basket early in the third quarter, AHS led 26-20 over the Indians. But that's when Mukwonago went on a 17-0 run and put the game away.
Emily Romdenne fired in 20 points to lead the winners. Morgan Lamberg added 18 points.
Arrowhead (3-4) was led by Jenny Smith with 16 tallies.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts