Visiting Mukwonago rallied from a six-point deficit early int the third quarter Friday night to score an impressive come-from-behind 47-32 Classic 8 Conference win over host Arrowhead.
Mukwonago (6-1) remained tied for first place in the league standings with Milwaukee Pius.
After a Haley Thiel basket early in the third quarter, AHS led 26-20 over the Indians. But that's when Mukwonago went on a 17-0 run and put the game away.
Emily Romdenne fired in 20 points to lead the winners. Morgan Lamberg added 18 points.
Arrowhead (3-4) was led by Jenny Smith with 16 tallies.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts