Visiting Mukwonago rallied from a six-point deficit early int the third quarter Friday night to score an impressive come-from-behind 47-32 Classic 8 Conference win over host Arrowhead.
Mukwonago (6-1) remained tied for first place in the league standings with Milwaukee Pius.
After a Haley Thiel basket early in the third quarter, AHS led 26-20 over the Indians. But that's when Mukwonago went on a 17-0 run and put the game away.
Emily Romdenne fired in 20 points to lead the winners. Morgan Lamberg added 18 points.
Arrowhead (3-4) was led by Jenny Smith with 16 tallies.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts