Visiting Mukwonago rallied from a six-point deficit early int the third quarter Friday night to score an impressive come-from-behind 47-32 Classic 8 Conference win over host Arrowhead.
Mukwonago (6-1) remained tied for first place in the league standings with Milwaukee Pius.
After a Haley Thiel basket early in the third quarter, AHS led 26-20 over the Indians. But that's when Mukwonago went on a 17-0 run and put the game away.
Emily Romdenne fired in 20 points to lead the winners. Morgan Lamberg added 18 points.
Arrowhead (3-4) was led by Jenny Smith with 16 tallies.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts