Members of the Oconomowoc Area School District Board of Education will meet in closed session on Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m. to deliberate over an offer to purchase the former Oconomowoc Middle School Building.
The City has granted conceptual approval to Gorman & Company for a project that would renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The plan calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
The district will weigh the offer against the value of retaining the property for future use due to its proximity to the high school.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts