Members of the Oconomowoc Area School District Board of Education will meet in closed session on Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m. to deliberate over an offer to purchase the former Oconomowoc Middle School Building.
The City has granted conceptual approval to Gorman & Company for a project that would renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The plan calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
The district will weigh the offer against the value of retaining the property for future use due to its proximity to the high school.
- Butler cop charged with misconduct (0)
- Palmyra Eagle Athletic Boosters fundraiser Saturday (0)
- Pewaukee man accused of molesting 10-year-old niece (0)
- Gateway development clears Oconomowoc Plan Commission (0)
- Protest against "Indian" team name planned before Mukwonago state game (0)
- Bomb squad responds to Eagle home (0)
- Hearing postponed in Rural Home Cemetery case (0)
- Sheriff's lieutenant resigns, state authorities refer charges to D.A. (0)
- Simple Hope packathon held at Mukwonago High School (0)
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts