Members of the Oconomowoc Area School District Board of Education will meet in closed session on Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m. to deliberate over an offer to purchase the former Oconomowoc Middle School Building.
The City has granted conceptual approval to Gorman & Company for a project that would renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The plan calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
The district will weigh the offer against the value of retaining the property for future use due to its proximity to the high school.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts