Members of the Oconomowoc Area School District Board of Education will meet in closed session on Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m. to deliberate over an offer to purchase the former Oconomowoc Middle School Building.
The City has granted conceptual approval to Gorman & Company for a project that would renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The plan calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
The district will weigh the offer against the value of retaining the property for future use due to its proximity to the high school.
- Chocolate Factory to open tomorrow after Wednesday fire (0)
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts