Members of the Oconomowoc Area School District Board of Education will meet in closed session on Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 4 p.m. to deliberate over an offer to purchase the former Oconomowoc Middle School Building.
The City has granted conceptual approval to Gorman & Company for a project that would renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The plan calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
The district will weigh the offer against the value of retaining the property for future use due to its proximity to the high school.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts