Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team fell to host DeForest Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 54-50. KM fell to 4-11 with the loss.
KM led 41-40 with six minutes to play but fell behind on the next possession and never regained the lead.
Sophomore guard Kyle Kita scored 18 points for the Lasers, his highest total of the year. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 15 points.
KM will play at Waukesha North Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts