Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team fell to host DeForest Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 54-50. KM fell to 4-11 with the loss.
KM led 41-40 with six minutes to play but fell behind on the next possession and never regained the lead.
Sophomore guard Kyle Kita scored 18 points for the Lasers, his highest total of the year. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 15 points.
KM will play at Waukesha North Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts