Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team fell to host DeForest Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 54-50. KM fell to 4-11 with the loss.
KM led 41-40 with six minutes to play but fell behind on the next possession and never regained the lead.
Sophomore guard Kyle Kita scored 18 points for the Lasers, his highest total of the year. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 15 points.
KM will play at Waukesha North Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts