Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team fell to host DeForest Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 54-50. KM fell to 4-11 with the loss.
KM led 41-40 with six minutes to play but fell behind on the next possession and never regained the lead.
Sophomore guard Kyle Kita scored 18 points for the Lasers, his highest total of the year. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 15 points.
KM will play at Waukesha North Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts