Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team fell to host DeForest Tuesday night in a nonconference game, 54-50. KM fell to 4-11 with the loss.
KM led 41-40 with six minutes to play but fell behind on the next possession and never regained the lead.
Sophomore guard Kyle Kita scored 18 points for the Lasers, his highest total of the year. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 15 points.
KM will play at Waukesha North Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts