Led by a 25-point, 13-rebound performance by 7-foot-1 senior center Ben Mills, Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team rallied in the second half to score an impressive 73-52 nonconference victory over host Kenosha Bradford Tuesday night.
The two teams were deadlocked at 31 at halftime. In the second half, the AHS defense held the Red Devils to just 21 points while scoring 42 themselves.
Besides Mills, the Warhawks also got a career-best 11 points from defensive specialist Michael Skarie. Russ Finco had 9 points and point guard Andy Fox had 5 points, six assists, four steals while making just one turnover.
AHS improved to 12-2 with the win. Bradford fell to 8-6 with the loss.
Arrowhead (6-1) will host Waukesha West (4-3) in a key Classic 8 Conference game Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts