Led by a 25-point, 13-rebound performance by 7-foot-1 senior center Ben Mills, Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team rallied in the second half to score an impressive 73-52 nonconference victory over host Kenosha Bradford Tuesday night.
The two teams were deadlocked at 31 at halftime. In the second half, the AHS defense held the Red Devils to just 21 points while scoring 42 themselves.
Besides Mills, the Warhawks also got a career-best 11 points from defensive specialist Michael Skarie. Russ Finco had 9 points and point guard Andy Fox had 5 points, six assists, four steals while making just one turnover.
AHS improved to 12-2 with the win. Bradford fell to 8-6 with the loss.
Arrowhead (6-1) will host Waukesha West (4-3) in a key Classic 8 Conference game Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- Last free concert for the season Aug. 29 (0)
- Hartland Village Board approves preliminary plat for Sanctuary subdivision (0)
- Former Mukwonago star athlete Dominic Cizauskas sentenced to 12 months in jail for third-degree sexual assault (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts