New Life Community Church is hosting the Andy Bohmann Journey to Recovery Fundraiser on Sunday, Jan. 31 from noon to 2 p.m. to raise money to help the family with medical expenses.
Bohmann was involved in a two-car accident on Highway ES between Mukwonago and East Troy on Dec. 3 and was rushed to the hospital where he began his fight for life.
The fundraiser will include a soup lunch and silent auction. Bohmann and several family members will also be present to share his story of recovery.
Donations can be sent to New Life Community Church, N9590 County Road ES, Mukwonago, WI 53149. Mark donations "Bohmann" in the memo of the church to insure the family receives the donation.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts