Arrowhead's varsity boys hockey team lost to visiting University School of Milwaukee Tuesday night at the Mullett Center, 2-1. AHS fell to 12-9 with the loss.
The Wildcats scored two power-play goals in the game's first nine minutes to take a 2-0 lead, one they never gave up.
The lone Arrowhead goal came when All-State senior forward Brian Berger scored easily on a 1-on-1 breakaway with 4:34 to go in the first period.
No other goals were scored the rest of the game.
AHS had 26 shots on goal and USM had 22 shots.
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Six ribbon cuttings in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Mukwonago Chief hosts 125th Birthday Party tomorrow (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts