Arrowhead's varsity boys hockey team lost to visiting University School of Milwaukee Tuesday night at the Mullett Center, 2-1. AHS fell to 12-9 with the loss.
The Wildcats scored two power-play goals in the game's first nine minutes to take a 2-0 lead, one they never gave up.
The lone Arrowhead goal came when All-State senior forward Brian Berger scored easily on a 1-on-1 breakaway with 4:34 to go in the first period.
No other goals were scored the rest of the game.
AHS had 26 shots on goal and USM had 22 shots.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts