Arrowhead's varsity boys hockey team lost to visiting University School of Milwaukee Tuesday night at the Mullett Center, 2-1. AHS fell to 12-9 with the loss.
The Wildcats scored two power-play goals in the game's first nine minutes to take a 2-0 lead, one they never gave up.
The lone Arrowhead goal came when All-State senior forward Brian Berger scored easily on a 1-on-1 breakaway with 4:34 to go in the first period.
No other goals were scored the rest of the game.
AHS had 26 shots on goal and USM had 22 shots.
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts