Applause erupted after the Mukwonago Village Board agreed to support the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion tonight. The board approved $4.25 million for the project with the Library Board responsible for $1.25 million to cover the total cost of $5.5 million to expand the library.
Low interest rates, competitive construction costs, and lower material costs helped set the stage for a prime time to move forward with the project, despite other obstacles the Village of Mukwonago will face with decreased support from the state and costs for a storm water utility.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts