Applause erupted after the Mukwonago Village Board agreed to support the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion tonight. The board approved $4.25 million for the project with the Library Board responsible for $1.25 million to cover the total cost of $5.5 million to expand the library.
Low interest rates, competitive construction costs, and lower material costs helped set the stage for a prime time to move forward with the project, despite other obstacles the Village of Mukwonago will face with decreased support from the state and costs for a storm water utility.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts