Applause erupted after the Mukwonago Village Board agreed to support the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion tonight. The board approved $4.25 million for the project with the Library Board responsible for $1.25 million to cover the total cost of $5.5 million to expand the library.
Low interest rates, competitive construction costs, and lower material costs helped set the stage for a prime time to move forward with the project, despite other obstacles the Village of Mukwonago will face with decreased support from the state and costs for a storm water utility.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts