Applause erupted after the Mukwonago Village Board agreed to support the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion tonight. The board approved $4.25 million for the project with the Library Board responsible for $1.25 million to cover the total cost of $5.5 million to expand the library.
Low interest rates, competitive construction costs, and lower material costs helped set the stage for a prime time to move forward with the project, despite other obstacles the Village of Mukwonago will face with decreased support from the state and costs for a storm water utility.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts