Applause erupted after the Mukwonago Village Board agreed to support the Mukwonago Community Library Expansion tonight. The board approved $4.25 million for the project with the Library Board responsible for $1.25 million to cover the total cost of $5.5 million to expand the library.
Low interest rates, competitive construction costs, and lower material costs helped set the stage for a prime time to move forward with the project, despite other obstacles the Village of Mukwonago will face with decreased support from the state and costs for a storm water utility.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts