Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No. 8 in the state, rallied in the second half for a hard-fought 51-46 Classic 8 Conference victory over host Milwaukee Pius Tuesday night.
The win improved the Warhawks to 14-2 overall and 8-1 in league play. Arrowhead trails Catholic Memorial by a single game in the league standings.
Pius led 27-23 at halftime.
Arrowhead senior center Ben Mills scored all 14 of his points in the second half. Juniors Charles Rushman and Charlie Fischer added 9 points each to that total.
Arrowhead will host Kettle Moraine Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- Farmer's Market vouchers for Seniors (0)
- Delafield debt sold at 1.3% interest (0)
- Prairie View holds Cookies for Kids’ Cancer bake sale (0)
- OHS girls softball team wins league title (0)
- Blue Sox only undefeated LOL West team (0)
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts