Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No. 8 in the state, rallied in the second half for a hard-fought 51-46 Classic 8 Conference victory over host Milwaukee Pius Tuesday night.
The win improved the Warhawks to 14-2 overall and 8-1 in league play. Arrowhead trails Catholic Memorial by a single game in the league standings.
Pius led 27-23 at halftime.
Arrowhead senior center Ben Mills scored all 14 of his points in the second half. Juniors Charles Rushman and Charlie Fischer added 9 points each to that total.
Arrowhead will host Kettle Moraine Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Magic is in the air at SummerStage (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- Town of Mukwonago police pushing for more protection in elementary schools (0)
- Merton edges Hartland in LOL West (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts