The Big Bend Village Board plans to consider asking Big Bend-Vernon Fire Chief Phil Buchholtz to postpone his retirement from April 30 to Dec. 31 at tonight's 7 p.m. board meeting.
The joint fire department will dissolve on Dec. 31.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts