Motorists are advised to stay clear of the area near Highways 164 and F on the north edge of Waukesha, where crews are cleaning up after a car accident.
Flight for Life and Pewaukee emergency crews were called to the area for an accident in the vicinity of Frame Park, according to one witness. Long delays are expected for motorists in the area at Moreland Blvd. and St. Paul Ave./North Street.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts