Motorists are advised to stay clear of the area near Highways 164 and F on the north edge of Waukesha, where crews are cleaning up after a car accident.
Flight for Life and Pewaukee emergency crews were called to the area for an accident in the vicinity of Frame Park, according to one witness. Long delays are expected for motorists in the area at Moreland Blvd. and St. Paul Ave./North Street.
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- KM basbeall team is 10-0 (0)
- Lots of rain in the LC (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts