Motorists are advised to stay clear of the area near Highways 164 and F on the north edge of Waukesha, where crews are cleaning up after a car accident.
Flight for Life and Pewaukee emergency crews were called to the area for an accident in the vicinity of Frame Park, according to one witness. Long delays are expected for motorists in the area at Moreland Blvd. and St. Paul Ave./North Street.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts