Cars and people flooded Chestnut Drive in the Town of Mukwonago Monday morning as millions of toys and trinkets were available for purchase on a first-come, first serve basis at an estate sale.
The estate sale features hundreds of brand new toys, dolls and action figures collected by a Town of Mukwonago man who recently passed away. The sale runs Monday, Feb. 8, and Tuesday Feb. 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday, Feb. 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts