Cars and people flooded Chestnut Drive in the Town of Mukwonago Monday morning as millions of toys and trinkets were available for purchase on a first-come, first serve basis at an estate sale.
The estate sale features hundreds of brand new toys, dolls and action figures collected by a Town of Mukwonago man who recently passed away. The sale runs Monday, Feb. 8, and Tuesday Feb. 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday, Feb. 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- It's a beautiful day for a Farmer's Market (0)
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts