Cars and people flooded Chestnut Drive in the Town of Mukwonago Monday morning as millions of toys and trinkets were available for purchase on a first-come, first serve basis at an estate sale.
The estate sale features hundreds of brand new toys, dolls and action figures collected by a Town of Mukwonago man who recently passed away. The sale runs Monday, Feb. 8, and Tuesday Feb. 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday, Feb. 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- Fourth charter school set to open in Kettle Moraine School District (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts