Cars and people flooded Chestnut Drive in the Town of Mukwonago Monday morning as millions of toys and trinkets were available for purchase on a first-come, first serve basis at an estate sale.
The estate sale features hundreds of brand new toys, dolls and action figures collected by a Town of Mukwonago man who recently passed away. The sale runs Monday, Feb. 8, and Tuesday Feb. 9, from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Wednesday, Feb. 10, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts