Though snow is falling at a steady pace police said the dusting that fell yesterday morning created more problems than this morning.
A scattering of accidents have been reported in the Lake Country area and several vehicles in ditches. Monday morning numerous accidents occurred on the freeways and while traffic was slow this morning, fewer accidents occurred, according to area police.
The afternoon rush hour could be a different story as snow continues to fall and winds increased.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts