Though snow is falling at a steady pace police said the dusting that fell yesterday morning created more problems than this morning.
A scattering of accidents have been reported in the Lake Country area and several vehicles in ditches. Monday morning numerous accidents occurred on the freeways and while traffic was slow this morning, fewer accidents occurred, according to area police.
The afternoon rush hour could be a different story as snow continues to fall and winds increased.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts