Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, smashed host Shorewood Wednesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-7.
The 7 points is the lowest total ever scored against a PHS varsity girls team.
PHS led 36-3 at halftime. Shorewood did not score in the middle two quarters.
Jordyn Swan had 11 points for Pewaukee and Emily Wirth had 10 points.
PHS improved to 15-1 overall and 13-1 in league play.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts