Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, smashed host Shorewood Wednesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-7.
The 7 points is the lowest total ever scored against a PHS varsity girls team.
PHS led 36-3 at halftime. Shorewood did not score in the middle two quarters.
Jordyn Swan had 11 points for Pewaukee and Emily Wirth had 10 points.
PHS improved to 15-1 overall and 13-1 in league play.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts