Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, smashed host Shorewood Wednesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-7.
The 7 points is the lowest total ever scored against a PHS varsity girls team.
PHS led 36-3 at halftime. Shorewood did not score in the middle two quarters.
Jordyn Swan had 11 points for Pewaukee and Emily Wirth had 10 points.
PHS improved to 15-1 overall and 13-1 in league play.
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts