Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, smashed host Shorewood Wednesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-7.
The 7 points is the lowest total ever scored against a PHS varsity girls team.
PHS led 36-3 at halftime. Shorewood did not score in the middle two quarters.
Jordyn Swan had 11 points for Pewaukee and Emily Wirth had 10 points.
PHS improved to 15-1 overall and 13-1 in league play.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts