Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, smashed host Shorewood Wednesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 69-7.
The 7 points is the lowest total ever scored against a PHS varsity girls team.
PHS led 36-3 at halftime. Shorewood did not score in the middle two quarters.
Jordyn Swan had 11 points for Pewaukee and Emily Wirth had 10 points.
PHS improved to 15-1 overall and 13-1 in league play.
- New school planned for 2015-16 school year (0)
- Flying fun, festivals and more this weekend (0)
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts