Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team whipped visiting Shorewood Wednesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 74-47. The Pirates, ranked 17th in the state in Division 2, improved to 15-3 overall and 12-2 in league play.
PHS led 35-22 at halftime and coasted in the second half.
With the loss, Shorewood fell to 4-11 in league play and 4-14 overall.
Tyler Hanson fired in 21 points to lead Pewaukee. Mike Olewinski chipped in with 15 points and Jordan Edgerson had 11.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts