Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team whipped visiting Shorewood Wednesday night in a Woodland Conference game, 74-47. The Pirates, ranked 17th in the state in Division 2, improved to 15-3 overall and 12-2 in league play.
PHS led 35-22 at halftime and coasted in the second half.
With the loss, Shorewood fell to 4-11 in league play and 4-14 overall.
Tyler Hanson fired in 21 points to lead Pewaukee. Mike Olewinski chipped in with 15 points and Jordan Edgerson had 11.
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- AHS softball teams whips KM (0)
- Tee time (0)
- Big Bend FD to hold pancake breakfast Sunday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts