The Mukwonago boys shot 27 for 32 from the free throw line, helping them stave off Kettle Moraine in an easy 64-46 win over the host Lasers on Wednesday.
The Indians were never truly threatened after taking a 23-10 lead in the second quarter. Ty Bauschek finished with 22 points to pace MHS, which fell to Kettle Moraine when the teams met for the first time earlier this season.
MHS improved to 9-8 overall and 4-7 in league play. KM fell to 4-15 and 2-9.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts