The Mukwonago boys shot 27 for 32 from the free throw line, helping them stave off Kettle Moraine in an easy 64-46 win over the host Lasers on Wednesday.
The Indians were never truly threatened after taking a 23-10 lead in the second quarter. Ty Bauschek finished with 22 points to pace MHS, which fell to Kettle Moraine when the teams met for the first time earlier this season.
MHS improved to 9-8 overall and 4-7 in league play. KM fell to 4-15 and 2-9.
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts