The Mukwonago boys shot 27 for 32 from the free throw line, helping them stave off Kettle Moraine in an easy 64-46 win over the host Lasers on Wednesday.
The Indians were never truly threatened after taking a 23-10 lead in the second quarter. Ty Bauschek finished with 22 points to pace MHS, which fell to Kettle Moraine when the teams met for the first time earlier this season.
MHS improved to 9-8 overall and 4-7 in league play. KM fell to 4-15 and 2-9.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts