Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No. 7 in the state, defeated visiting Waukesha South Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 58-49.
AHS improved to 17-2 overall and 11-1 in league play. This Friday they play at Catholic Memorial at 7:30 p.m. Memorial is 12-0 in league play.
Senior gaurd Russ Finco fired in 23 points to lead the Warhawks. Junior Charlie Fischer chipped in with 10.
Derek Hussinger had 16 points and Tim Woodford 15 for the Blackshirts.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts