Tim O'Driscoll, 61, longtime varsity boys baseball coach at Arrowhead High School, was named the Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association's 2009 Coach of the Year Saturday night at the group's 40th annual banquet held at the Marriott Hotel in Middleton.
O'Driscoll, the winningest coach in Wisconsin High School history with a 742-334 mark, also was named the Central Section Coach of the Year. O'Driscoll is the first Wisconsin coach to win the Section award. The Central Section includes the states of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota.
He led the Warhawks to the state title last August. AHS was 34-5 last year, including a 21-0 mark in the Classic 8 Confernece. It was the first undefeated season in the 12-year history of the league.
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts