Tim O'Driscoll, 61, longtime varsity boys baseball coach at Arrowhead High School, was named the Wisconsin Baseball Coaches Association's 2009 Coach of the Year Saturday night at the group's 40th annual banquet held at the Marriott Hotel in Middleton.
O'Driscoll, the winningest coach in Wisconsin High School history with a 742-334 mark, also was named the Central Section Coach of the Year. O'Driscoll is the first Wisconsin coach to win the Section award. The Central Section includes the states of Wisconsin, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan and Minnesota.
He led the Warhawks to the state title last August. AHS was 34-5 last year, including a 21-0 mark in the Classic 8 Confernece. It was the first undefeated season in the 12-year history of the league.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts