Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team, ranked No. 2 in the state, won the Waukesha South sectional last Saturday. The Warhawks defeated No. 1 ranked Waukesha South/Catholic Memorial for the title. AHS had 351 points and South/CMH had 328 points.
AHS will send 20 swimmers to Saturday's WIAA state meet at the UW Natatorium in Madison.
Sectional winners for the Warhawks were Brent Schreibel in the 100 breaststroke, Chris Jenkyns in the 100 backstroke and the 200 medley relay team of Jenkyns, Schreibel, Cody Roller and Jake Prodoehl.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts