Arrowhead's varsity boys swim team, ranked No. 2 in the state, won the Waukesha South sectional last Saturday. The Warhawks defeated No. 1 ranked Waukesha South/Catholic Memorial for the title. AHS had 351 points and South/CMH had 328 points.
AHS will send 20 swimmers to Saturday's WIAA state meet at the UW Natatorium in Madison.
Sectional winners for the Warhawks were Brent Schreibel in the 100 breaststroke, Chris Jenkyns in the 100 backstroke and the 200 medley relay team of Jenkyns, Schreibel, Cody Roller and Jake Prodoehl.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts