Enjoying a 25 for 37 night at the free throw line, Arrowhead pulled away from Hamilton when the two girls basketball teams clashed Monday in Sussex.
Jessica Goetz scored 11 points, including a bank shot from the block in the fourth quarter that gave the Warhawks a comfortable 31-24 lead and capped a quick 6-0 run. Prior to then, the Chargers had pulled within 25-24 but couldn't get back to even, despite four free-throw attempts in that stretch.
The nonconference win snapped Arrowhead's three-game losing streak. Arrowhead trailed at 5-4 and then took the lead for good, though never by double digits until a late series of free throws.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts