Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No. 7 in the state in this week's Associated Press Division 1 poll, whipped host Milwaukee Marquette in a nonconference game, 67-53.
AHS improved to 18-2 on the season. Marquette fell to 12-7.
Senior Ben Mills, who will play at Boise State next year, had one of his best games of the season. The 7-foot-1 center scored 15 points (11 of 18 shooting) and added 13 rebounds. Andy Fox had 11 points for the winners and Andrew Reichl had 9.
Quinten Calloway had 11 points for Marquette.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts