Arrowhead's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No. 7 in the state in this week's Associated Press Division 1 poll, whipped host Milwaukee Marquette in a nonconference game, 67-53.
AHS improved to 18-2 on the season. Marquette fell to 12-7.
Senior Ben Mills, who will play at Boise State next year, had one of his best games of the season. The 7-foot-1 center scored 15 points (11 of 18 shooting) and added 13 rebounds. Andy Fox had 11 points for the winners and Andrew Reichl had 9.
Quinten Calloway had 11 points for Marquette.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts