Sussex – Under terms of a new multi-million-dollar agreement, Quad/Graphics, this summer, will become the exclusive print provider for all Talbots catalogs. The new contract covers premedia services, printing and distribution of all catalogs annually for Talbots, a leading multi-channel retailer of women’s apparel, shoes and accessories based in Hingham, Mass.
Quad/Graphics’ state-of-the-art Premedia Solutions Center in Braintree, Mass., near Talbots’ headquarters, will handle premedia production for the catalogs. The catalogs will be printed at Quad/Graphics’ Lomira plant here in Wisconsin and distributed via its fleet of trucks. The plant is the world’s largest printing plant under one roof.
Quad/Graphics has printed millions of Talbots catalogs annually since 1997, but until now has shared the work with a competitor. The company will now produce 100 percent of Talbots catalog work.
“Performance is what counts, and winning an exclusive contract like this with a leading retailer like Talbots is proof that Quad/Graphics employees have performed beyond Talbots’ expectations,” Joel Quadracci, Quad/Graphics Chairman, President & CEO said. “With this new agreement, Talbots has exhibited its trust in Quad/Graphics’ people and capabilities, and our veteran Talbots teams in Massachusetts and Wisconsin are ready to show that trust is justified.”
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts