Kirstyn Wood of Arrowhead 's girls gymnastics team won the balance beam Thursday night at the Classic 8/Southeast Conference meet at Waukesha.
Wood won the beam with a score of 9.4. She was the only local winner.
Lindsey Day of Arrowhead was second in vaulting (9.1), third on the balance beam (9.125) and second in floor exercise (9.5). Day also was second in the all-around (36.5).
Franklin won the team title with a score of 143.925. Arrowhead was third (141.375) and Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago took fourth (137.525).
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts