Kirstyn Wood of Arrowhead 's girls gymnastics team won the balance beam Thursday night at the Classic 8/Southeast Conference meet at Waukesha.
Wood won the beam with a score of 9.4. She was the only local winner.
Lindsey Day of Arrowhead was second in vaulting (9.1), third on the balance beam (9.125) and second in floor exercise (9.5). Day also was second in the all-around (36.5).
Franklin won the team title with a score of 143.925. Arrowhead was third (141.375) and Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago took fourth (137.525).
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts