Kirstyn Wood of Arrowhead 's girls gymnastics team won the balance beam Thursday night at the Classic 8/Southeast Conference meet at Waukesha.
Wood won the beam with a score of 9.4. She was the only local winner.
Lindsey Day of Arrowhead was second in vaulting (9.1), third on the balance beam (9.125) and second in floor exercise (9.5). Day also was second in the all-around (36.5).
Franklin won the team title with a score of 143.925. Arrowhead was third (141.375) and Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago took fourth (137.525).
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- MHS grads raise awareness for homeless vets (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- Delafield Mayor office hours (0)
- Find steady work at Manpower job fair (0)
- Join the Garden Adoption Program (0)
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts