Kirstyn Wood of Arrowhead 's girls gymnastics team won the balance beam Thursday night at the Classic 8/Southeast Conference meet at Waukesha.
Wood won the beam with a score of 9.4. She was the only local winner.
Lindsey Day of Arrowhead was second in vaulting (9.1), third on the balance beam (9.125) and second in floor exercise (9.5). Day also was second in the all-around (36.5).
Franklin won the team title with a score of 143.925. Arrowhead was third (141.375) and Kettle Moraine/Mukwonago took fourth (137.525).
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts