The Catholic Memorial boys basketball team clinched the Classic 8 Conference title by rolling over defending champion Arrowhead on Friday in a sold-out CMH gymnasium on Friday, 65-41.
T.J. Bray was sensational again for the Crusaders, finishing with 24 points on 7 of 11 shooting, 10 rebounds, 8 assists and 6 steals. Ben Mills finished with 18 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Warhawks, which fell behind in the first quarter, 13-2, and never recovered.
Arrowhead fell to 18-3 overall and 11-2 in league play, with both losses at the hands of CMH. The Crusaders improved to 13-0 in conference play with one game remaining and 19-2 overall.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts