Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team continued its winning ways in the Woodland Conference Friday night by defeating host St. Francis, 58-43.
PHS, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, improved to 15-1 in league play and 17-2 overall.
Pewaukee outscored the Mariners (12-8, 8-8) in each of the first three quarters, leading 46-31 going into the fourth period.
Jordyn Swan fired in 14 points to lead the winners. Hannah Frett added 11 points to that total and Shannon Kalamarz had 10.
Since the 2002-03 season, Pewaukee is now 103-19 in league games.
- AngelsGrace Hospice's 10th anniversary celebration (0)
- Closures expected on Highway 83 this weekend (0)
- Dock diving competition for dogs on Sunday, Aug. 24 (0)
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts