Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team continued its winning ways in the Woodland Conference Friday night by defeating host St. Francis, 58-43.
PHS, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, improved to 15-1 in league play and 17-2 overall.
Pewaukee outscored the Mariners (12-8, 8-8) in each of the first three quarters, leading 46-31 going into the fourth period.
Jordyn Swan fired in 14 points to lead the winners. Hannah Frett added 11 points to that total and Shannon Kalamarz had 10.
Since the 2002-03 season, Pewaukee is now 103-19 in league games.
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- Lisbon asks court to control Sussex library spending (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts