Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team continued its winning ways in the Woodland Conference Friday night by defeating host St. Francis, 58-43.
PHS, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, improved to 15-1 in league play and 17-2 overall.
Pewaukee outscored the Mariners (12-8, 8-8) in each of the first three quarters, leading 46-31 going into the fourth period.
Jordyn Swan fired in 14 points to lead the winners. Hannah Frett added 11 points to that total and Shannon Kalamarz had 10.
Since the 2002-03 season, Pewaukee is now 103-19 in league games.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts