Pewaukee's varsity girls basketball team continued its winning ways in the Woodland Conference Friday night by defeating host St. Francis, 58-43.
PHS, ranked No. 7 in the state in Division 2, improved to 15-1 in league play and 17-2 overall.
Pewaukee outscored the Mariners (12-8, 8-8) in each of the first three quarters, leading 46-31 going into the fourth period.
Jordyn Swan fired in 14 points to lead the winners. Hannah Frett added 11 points to that total and Shannon Kalamarz had 10.
Since the 2002-03 season, Pewaukee is now 103-19 in league games.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts