Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 59-56 in triple overtime. KM fell to 4-17 overall and 2-11 in league play.
The game is the longest in school history.
Patrick Zemanovic fired in 22 points to lead the Lasers. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 11 tallies.
- Mukwonago observes Memorial Day (0)
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts