Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 59-56 in triple overtime. KM fell to 4-17 overall and 2-11 in league play.
The game is the longest in school history.
Patrick Zemanovic fired in 22 points to lead the Lasers. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 11 tallies.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts