Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 59-56 in triple overtime. KM fell to 4-17 overall and 2-11 in league play.
The game is the longest in school history.
Patrick Zemanovic fired in 22 points to lead the Lasers. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 11 tallies.
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts