Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 59-56 in triple overtime. KM fell to 4-17 overall and 2-11 in league play.
The game is the longest in school history.
Patrick Zemanovic fired in 22 points to lead the Lasers. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 11 tallies.
- Storytime returns to OPL next month (0)
- Highway 16 interchange plans revised (0)
- Arrowhead annual meeting on Wednesday (0)
- Tree falls on power lines in Mukwonago (0)
- Bluegrass festival volunteers needed in East Troy (0)
- Phones and internet down at Lake Country/MyCommunityNow (0)
- Oconomowoc woman accused of selling, using heroin (0)
- Pewaukee School District approves tax levy (0)
- Chenequa approves November levy referendum (0)
- Design materials free for reuse at Green Design (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts