Kettle Moraine's varsity boys basketball team lost to visiting Milwaukee Pius Friday night in a Classic 8 Conference game, 59-56 in triple overtime. KM fell to 4-17 overall and 2-11 in league play.
The game is the longest in school history.
Patrick Zemanovic fired in 22 points to lead the Lasers. Dan Mikesell chipped in with 11 tallies.
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Coffee with a Cop in Mukwonago Thursday (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts