Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No. 14 in the state in Division 2, smashed visiting St. Francis Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 62-30. It was one of the most lopsided wins of the season for the Pirates.
Pewaukee improved to 15-2 in conference games and 18-3 overall.
PHS took the lead early in the game and never looked back.
All 13 players for the Pirates scored. Matt Dabney was tops with 13 tallies.
Pewaukee leads New Berlin West by one game in the conference standings with one game remaining.
- Hirschfeld commits to Wisconsin (0)
- Mukwonago holds hazardous waste collection this Saturday (0)
- Siergiej resigns at Arrowhead (0)
- Donate at North Prairie blood drive (0)
- High winds, rain hit Lake Country (0)
- Law office will renovate building in downtown Mukwonago (0)
- Hy. 16 near Pewaukee closed (0)
- T-shirt sale helps support Special Olympics (0)
- Kettle Moraine High School nationally certified for PLTW (0)
- Oconomowoc couple charged with home break-in (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts