Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No. 14 in the state in Division 2, smashed visiting St. Francis Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 62-30. It was one of the most lopsided wins of the season for the Pirates.
Pewaukee improved to 15-2 in conference games and 18-3 overall.
PHS took the lead early in the game and never looked back.
All 13 players for the Pirates scored. Matt Dabney was tops with 13 tallies.
Pewaukee leads New Berlin West by one game in the conference standings with one game remaining.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts