Pewaukee's varsity boys basketball team, ranked No. 14 in the state in Division 2, smashed visiting St. Francis Friday night in a Woodland Conference game, 62-30. It was one of the most lopsided wins of the season for the Pirates.
Pewaukee improved to 15-2 in conference games and 18-3 overall.
PHS took the lead early in the game and never looked back.
All 13 players for the Pirates scored. Matt Dabney was tops with 13 tallies.
Pewaukee leads New Berlin West by one game in the conference standings with one game remaining.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts