The Oconomowoc Area School District accepted an offer to purchase the former middle school property for $1 million from an Oregon, Wis. developer. The School Board and district officials met this afternoon and deliberated for 2 1/2 hours before voting 5-2 in favor of accepting the offer.
Gorman & Company plans to renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The proposal calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Friends of Vernon Marsh hold educational small prairie burn today (0)
- Easter activities for the whole family (0)
- Feds indict Pewaukee "kingpin" for drug trafficking, homicide (0)
- Big Bend/Vernon Lions host egg hunt (0)
- Summit School principal resigns (0)
- Rock Freeway work will last through fall (0)
- Cold front freezes interstate traffic (0)
- Jazz night coming to Mukwonago High School (0)
- Good Friday hike planned (0)
- Lots of rain, snow in Lake Country (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts