The Oconomowoc Area School District accepted an offer to purchase the former middle school property for $1 million from an Oregon, Wis. developer. The School Board and district officials met this afternoon and deliberated for 2 1/2 hours before voting 5-2 in favor of accepting the offer.
Gorman & Company plans to renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The proposal calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- Men. Falls woman charged with fifth drunken driving offense (0)
- MASD and Mukwonago SAVE present on bullying (0)
- Many paths to success available to Mukwonago students (0)
- More on s-l-o-w commute (0)
- Meet Waukesha County Supervisor District 24 candidate (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts