The Oconomowoc Area School District accepted an offer to purchase the former middle school property for $1 million from an Oregon, Wis. developer. The School Board and district officials met this afternoon and deliberated for 2 1/2 hours before voting 5-2 in favor of accepting the offer.
Gorman & Company plans to renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The proposal calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- YMCA Healthy Kids Day Saturday (0)
- Sunset Drive accident kills 2 (0)
- Sunset Drive closed in Genesee (0)
- Judge approves sale of local American TV store (0)
- Waukesha County prepares for national drug disposal day (0)
- Woman charged with stealing handgun from Oconomowoc house (0)
- Zoning for Delafield development approved (0)
- Highway 67 drivers, take note (0)
- Waukesha County prescription drug collection set for April 26 (0)
- Nass set to run for re-election in 33rd assembly district (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts