The Oconomowoc Area School District accepted an offer to purchase the former middle school property for $1 million from an Oregon, Wis. developer. The School Board and district officials met this afternoon and deliberated for 2 1/2 hours before voting 5-2 in favor of accepting the offer.
Gorman & Company plans to renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The proposal calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- Oconomowoc woman accused of stealing, cashing her brother's checks (0)
- Audition for Mukwonago Village Players fall production (0)
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts