The Oconomowoc Area School District accepted an offer to purchase the former middle school property for $1 million from an Oregon, Wis. developer. The School Board and district officials met this afternoon and deliberated for 2 1/2 hours before voting 5-2 in favor of accepting the offer.
Gorman & Company plans to renovate the former school into mixed use residential space. The proposal calls for 60 lofts, office space and an exercise room among other amenities.
For more on this story, read the Thursday edition of the Oconomowoc Focus.
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- Gateway apartment development begins construction in Oconomowoc (0)
- Oconomowoc man accused of fifth OWI (0)
- Local talent in full bloom this summer (0)
- Business park proposed in Lisbon (0)
- Lisbon approves one convenience center, delays another (0)
- Meeting to discuss possible extension to Springdale Road (0)
- Traffic backup on I-94 eastbound near Sawyer Road (0)
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts