Oconomowoc's boys basketball team went on an 11-0 run in the third quarter and pulled within single digits late in the fourth, but a talented Wisconsin Lutheran team was still too much for the Raccoons in Milwaukee on Tuesday, 69-58.
The Vikings had their own big run -- a 22-5 surge that began with the final three baskets of the second quarter and continued into the third to give themselves a 46-25 lead. OHS calwed back into the game at points thereafter but fell to 10-11 on the year.
Lutheran, the No. 2 team in the state according to the Division 2 coaches poll, improved to 18-3 and 13-0 in conference.
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- Board approves relocatable units (0)
- Weiss, Hawks win softball opener (0)
- Big Bend businesses battle construction (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts