Oconomowoc's boys basketball team went on an 11-0 run in the third quarter and pulled within single digits late in the fourth, but a talented Wisconsin Lutheran team was still too much for the Raccoons in Milwaukee on Tuesday, 69-58.
The Vikings had their own big run -- a 22-5 surge that began with the final three baskets of the second quarter and continued into the third to give themselves a 46-25 lead. OHS calwed back into the game at points thereafter but fell to 10-11 on the year.
Lutheran, the No. 2 team in the state according to the Division 2 coaches poll, improved to 18-3 and 13-0 in conference.
- Eagle firefighter dies in fatal Town of Mukwonago accident (0)
- East Troy Community Band hosts Swing Nouveau (0)
- Hartland plan commission approves preliminary plans for new subdivision (0)
- Rep. David Craig recognized for support of Wisconsin industry (0)
- County briefs Delafield on waste contracts (0)
- Drivers Ed class to begin Aug. 4 at Hamilton High School (0)
- Body pulled from private pond (0)
- Swallow School hosts presentation and tour on Tuesday (0)
- Taste of Lake Country back for 11th year (0)
- Dodge County Sheriff Dept. nabs two on suspicion of felony drunken driving (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts