Oconomowoc's boys basketball team went on an 11-0 run in the third quarter and pulled within single digits late in the fourth, but a talented Wisconsin Lutheran team was still too much for the Raccoons in Milwaukee on Tuesday, 69-58.
The Vikings had their own big run -- a 22-5 surge that began with the final three baskets of the second quarter and continued into the third to give themselves a 46-25 lead. OHS calwed back into the game at points thereafter but fell to 10-11 on the year.
Lutheran, the No. 2 team in the state according to the Division 2 coaches poll, improved to 18-3 and 13-0 in conference.
- Waterford man struck, killed on Highway 83 (0)
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts