Oconomowoc's boys basketball team went on an 11-0 run in the third quarter and pulled within single digits late in the fourth, but a talented Wisconsin Lutheran team was still too much for the Raccoons in Milwaukee on Tuesday, 69-58.
The Vikings had their own big run -- a 22-5 surge that began with the final three baskets of the second quarter and continued into the third to give themselves a 46-25 lead. OHS calwed back into the game at points thereafter but fell to 10-11 on the year.
Lutheran, the No. 2 team in the state according to the Division 2 coaches poll, improved to 18-3 and 13-0 in conference.
- New Village Square issues in Delafield (0)
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts