Oconomowoc's boys basketball team went on an 11-0 run in the third quarter and pulled within single digits late in the fourth, but a talented Wisconsin Lutheran team was still too much for the Raccoons in Milwaukee on Tuesday, 69-58.
The Vikings had their own big run -- a 22-5 surge that began with the final three baskets of the second quarter and continued into the third to give themselves a 46-25 lead. OHS calwed back into the game at points thereafter but fell to 10-11 on the year.
Lutheran, the No. 2 team in the state according to the Division 2 coaches poll, improved to 18-3 and 13-0 in conference.
- Alternate routes recommended with Dousman road work (0)
- Trash pick-up adjusted in Wales for Labor Day (0)
- Special bird call donated to Lake Country chimney swift advocate (0)
- Electrical fire shuts down Seester's, Chocolate Factory in Pewaukee (0)
- Oconomowoc road construction update (0)
- Rock thrown through Mukwonago Food Pantry window overnight (0)
- Court order issued against library board (0)
- Updated: Attempted robbery at Miller Pharmacy in Mukwonago (0)
- Give a pint, get a pint at Mukwonago community blood drive (0)
- Cushing will receive MOH (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts