Arrowhead's varsity boys hockey season came to a close Tuesday night as the No. 4 seeded Warhawks lost to the No. 1 seeded University School team at USM in the WIAA sectional semifinals, 3-2.
AHS finished the season with a 14-11-1 record, the second-worst mark in Coach Carl Valimont's 11-year career at AHS.
Logan Martell and Colton Sweitzer scored the Arrowhead goals and senior captain Brian Berger assisted on both scores.
Berger, with his two points, became the all-time leading scorer at Arrowhead with 180 points. The previous scoring leader was Chris Essig (1999-2002) with 178 points. In his career, Berger had 77 goals and 103 assists. He's also the all-time assist leader at AHS.
By winning, USM (14-7-3) will play against Cedarburg at Beaver Dam Saturday at 2 p.m. The winner of that game will move on to the state tournament.
- Put some Spring in your step this weekend (0)
- KM softball team upsets No. 1 seed (0)
- Citizens seek to block Milwaukee Street project (0)
- Mukwonago selects new Village Administrator (0)
- Lake Country fire talks continue (0)
- AHS, KM golfers move to sectionals (0)
- Prairie View holds benefit bake sale tonight (0)
- Brick sale supports Veteran Park improvements (0)
- Mukwonago children will have new park this summer (0)
- KM girls win softball opener (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts