St. James Catholic Church, Hwy. NN, Mukwonago, will be one of many churches and organizations in North America holding an exclusive screening of the movie "Pope John Paul II" on Saturday, Feb. 27 at 6 p.m. in the Activity Center.
Admission is a non-perishable food item or a free-will offering (to benefit the St. Vincent de Paul Society). For more information, contact the Christian Formation office at (262) 363-7615 ext. 124.
The movie, filmed on location in Krakow, Poland and Rome, brings the story of Karol Wojtyla up close and personal, from his struggles in Nazi-occupied Poland to his dealings with teh Russians and their desire to turn his beloved homeland into a godless society. It orginally aired in 2005 as a three-hour CBS mini-series and has never been seen in theaters.
- Stay informed, recycle more in Waukesha County (0)
- Islamic Society speaker presents at Mukwonago church tonight (0)
- Anti-Walmart protesters pack Oconomowoc City Council meeting (0)
- Kettle Moraine moves to 12-0 (0)
- Dousman teen charged with hit-and-run after underage drinking party (0)
- Early meeting, full agenda for Village of Mukwonago (0)
- Last stand for Indian mascot in Mukwonago (3)
- Waukesha man arrested in Chicago “high drug area,” charged with Vernon home burglary (0)
- Todarello commits to Arkansas (0)
- Merton Avenue ramp closed (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts