Mukwonago's boys basketball team went on a 10-0 run to open the second half after a deadlock through two quarters, but Arrowhead rallied and defeated the Indians in the Classic 8 Conference finale, 65-57.
Mike Holzum went on a personal 7-0 run after the two teams played to a 26-26 tie at half, and Austin Brinkman (team high 13 points) added a 3-pointer to give the Indians a 36-26 lead. The Warhawks were back to even before the end of the third quarter and made stretch free throws to hold off MHS.
Ben Mills finished with 20 points, and Russ Finco closed with 18. AHS owned a 35-10 advantage in free-throw attempts.
- Bell Tower meeting postponed (0)
- Wienermobile visits Hartland this week (0)
- New Mukwonago elementary principal announced (0)
- Hartland village board talks quiet zones (0)
- Waste contract debate in Merton town (0)
- Police investigate emergency at corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Brown Street gas station (0)
- Mukwonago Food Pantry celebrates 25 years (0)
- Hartland village board to discuss 2015-2020 capitol improvements plan tonight (0)
- OHS grad passes away (0)
- Taste of Lake Country this weekend (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts