Mukwonago's boys basketball team went on a 10-0 run to open the second half after a deadlock through two quarters, but Arrowhead rallied and defeated the Indians in the Classic 8 Conference finale, 65-57.
Mike Holzum went on a personal 7-0 run after the two teams played to a 26-26 tie at half, and Austin Brinkman (team high 13 points) added a 3-pointer to give the Indians a 36-26 lead. The Warhawks were back to even before the end of the third quarter and made stretch free throws to hold off MHS.
Ben Mills finished with 20 points, and Russ Finco closed with 18. AHS owned a 35-10 advantage in free-throw attempts.
- Palmyra-Eagle district to hold State of the District meetings (0)
- Family Reading Summit planned at OPL (0)
- Hometown harmonicist brings swing to OAC (0)
- KM girls BB team stops Homestead (0)
- Pewaukee girls roll past North (0)
- LCL boys fall in sectional (0)
- Pewaukee boys win, move to sectional final (0)
- Judge issues clarification in Rural Home Cemetery order (0)
- I-94 East blocked at Hy. 83 (0)
- Man charged with fleeing two-car crash in Men. Falls (0)
- More Lake Country Watch posts